Welcome to the 2011 NCAA® Final Four®
Volunteer Registration Website!
We are thrilled that you are interested in volunteering!
There are many volunteer opportunities available from February to April 2011!
We look forward to working with you!
TO SIGN UP:
- Click the Register Now button on the right side of the screen. You will be asked to create an account. After you have created an account, you will be able to view the available volunteer positions.
- After you sign up, you will receive an email with a copy of your "itinerary." We will send updates about training and any other pertinent information you may need through email.
- Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Volunteers must live within one of these eight counties: Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller.
- All volunteers must register for a minimum of 3 volunteer shifts, plus 1 training session (described below).
- Uniform must be worn with khaki pants or skirt and comfortable shoes.
- All volunteers are asked to register for a NCAA Final Four volunteer training session. While attending the session, volunteers will receive training specific to assigned position (s), volunteer uniforms, name badges, and other instructions.
- Volunteers will receive an official 2011 NCAA Final Four volunteer polo shirt, hat or visor, and drawstring backpack.
- Volunteers will be invited to a special post-event volunteer appreciation party in May.
Please note that volunteers will NOT receive special access to purchase game tickets, and volunteers will NOT have access to Reliant Stadium for the Championship games.
NCAA and Final Four are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Registration is currently closed.